Our volunteers are highly engaged and senstive persons, with high human quality. For us Volunteering has turned into a source of love that holds and support patients and their family on their daily fights.
The volunteering areas we manage are:
- Spiritual volunteering
- Voluntariado de juego en consulta externa
- Voluntariado de juego hospitalario, vida infantil en encamamiento
- Events volunteering
- Professional volunteering
- Special volunteering
To join us as volunteer it is important to have in mind some requirements:
- Being legal age (aged 18).
- To get engaged for at least 12 months.
- Being responsible.
- To attend to the induction talk.
- To answer an admission test (psychology).
- To fill out the registration form.
- To sign a commitment letter.
- To buy a vest that identifies the volunteer.
- To attend to an area special training.
- To give 1 recent picture for the card issuing wether digital or physicial.
For more information contact:
Sara Altalef | Phone: 2328-9600 ext. 225